Sunday, July 15, 2012

Challenge!

Skip to 1:30 in the video...that's where I got the title from... Sandman Simms and Bill Cosby

Well, with the set up I use for my blog now, I know that the solution to my problem is to use web coding for my posts, otherwise I have to post on a laptop. Okay, haha *deep breath* I thin I can relearn at least the basics of it, although, I did get a C- in that class if I remember correctly. We'll see how it goes. I know tutorial sites, etc I can use, it's probably a good brain exercise too....I'm trying to convince myself. Anyway, please forgive the numerous mistakes that will be in my posts for a while.

As of Wednesday I've embarked an 29 day challenge. A friend was supposed to visit on Thursday but plans fell through and the trip was postponed for 29 days. So, for the next month I'm working on something every single day, not necessarily completing it the day I have set aside for beginning the project, but I do continue each one until it is finished. For instance, day 29 I started crocheting a doily, day 28 I made a pie, and although the doily wasn't finished I continued working on it because the pie didn't take up the whole day to make. I had this weekend off so there was more time to work on things. It will definitely get harder to keep up as when I get back to work, but so far, so good. I finished the "Day 29 Doily," as it's been dubbed on day 26

Like The Wizard of Odds and Ends on Facebook :)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment