Friday, April 4, 2014

1 Button-Down | 3 Days | 3 Ways - Day 2

Go check out the hosts' sites for this event!

Creations  by Callie: http://www.creationsbycallie.com
Bramblewood Fashion: http://www.bramblewoodfashion.com

This ensemble, though I'm wearing it on day two, was the first outfit that I came up with for the one top/three days event. It's definitely lighter than yesterday's sweater outfit. I didn't really have dig through my dresser to put this all together. When I decided what shirt to wear I almost instantly knew this outfit would be worn. It's perfect for today too. It's my long day at work and pants are just more comfortable when I'm constantly getting up and walking around and then sitting back down when I help library patrons.


I love these pink corduroys!!!...my almost perfectly matching pink belt doesn't show up quite so well in the picture below. :( 

Which outfit so you prefer so far, yesterday's or today's? 
Do you like brightly colored pants/skirts or do you wear mainly denim for casual looks?

Shirt: same as yesterday: ;)
Tank top: Faded Glory: $? I've had it for a long time
Necklace: ? : gift
Belt: Old Navy: $3
Pants: L.E.I.: $7
Shoes: Lower East Side: Gift

10 comments:

  1. Both outfits are great but if I had to choose I would vote for todays.

    I love the colour of your pants - I have only recently started to wear pants and have mainly black pants suitable for work.

    I may soon try other colours and could well give corduroys a go!

    Rebecca
    Http://rebeccatriestrousers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! Corduroys are nice and warm for dreary, damp spring days. It has gotten much cloudier since I took the pictures this morning.

      Delete
  2. Very cute outfit! I love those pants, they are a very fun pop of color.
    You work at a library? So do I!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany! :) I love working at the library! I am so thankful to have a job I enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful outfit, Jill! I love how you belted your top! And the color of both your pants and nail polish is super cute! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I probably should have noted the nail polish along with the outfit. It's That's What I Mint by Essence Color & Go (It was only $1.99 at Ulta)

      Delete
  4. I like this outfit a lot. Pink pants and a men's button down shirt- it feels well-balanced and chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point about the pink pants and men's shirt! Ha, I never thought about that! Thanks, Emily!

      Delete
  5. I found your blog through Fresh Modesty's blog, and this was the first post I saw. I own pants almost this exact color (Eddie Bauer cords, clearance) and have on almost the same color nail polish as you! I love your sense of style, and am looking forward to reading many more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chelsea!! I had SO much fun doing the buttondown challenge that was co-hosted by Fresh Modesty. I think I might have incorporate some more fashion posts into my blog soon!

      Delete