Underneath each set of photos the steps are listed with corresponding numbers.
1. Make sure the collar is folded over the shirt so that it's on the inside.
2. Find out which button and corresponding buttonhole fit best around your natural waist.
3. Place the top edge of the shirt at your natural waist. Make sure the collar is still turned inside.
4. Button shirt so that it fits comfortably around your waist. Button the rest of the way down.
5. Pull the yoke up. (The part that would go across your shoulders on the back.)
6. Fold yoke down and smooth.
7. Pull right sleeve across front and around to back.
8. Tuck sleeve into the ”waistband" that you made from folding over the yoke. (Don't worry if it's a little loose, that will be taken care of in the next step.
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 with left sleeve.
10. Finished back. You'll want to check in huge mirror to make sure everything looks smoother than mine!
11. Finished front.
Just incase you've noticed that it looks like I'm leaning slightly to the left. That's not the shirt, the camera, or your eyes playing tricks. That's just my slight spine curvature.
So, there you go. Shirt as a skirt!