Friday, May 23, 2014

Favorite Things Friday || We Interrupt Your Friday Evening For...

A brief announcement.

When you go click the little blue "Jill" at the bottom of each post, it takes you to my blogger profile. Or click where I just typed "blogger profile" ...either one. There's something a little new there.

Beneath the somewhat pensive picture of moi, you should see the words "contact me" and beneath that, "email" in blue. If you click on it you can now send email messages to thewizardofoddsandends@gmail.com!! 

This means my blog and Etsy shop now have their very own email! Isn't technology so nice?

Sorry, I think I might have given this post more build up than it's worth. Hey, it is pretty exciting! If you have any questions that you'd rather not post in the comments or any requests about crafting projects, or even post topics, or you'd like to show me things you're working on, feel free to send me an email because I would love so see/hear from you!


I would also like to note that the banner on both my blog and Etsy shop were made by Hilary, who has an incredible eye for and talent with Adobe Illustator! Unfortunately we haven't really been in contact for a while, but I am thankful that she made the banner for me a few years ago and that my technology skills are finally to the level that I have been able to get said banner on a couple of my pages.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new email! :D
    I went to your profile and also found out for the first time that you have another blog. Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paige! I hoping to start my other blog up again soon now that I have a new camera. I'm not sure if it is going to be an everyday thing, but I really enjoyed posting there a while back. I love my pug! :)

      Delete