Friday, June 20, 2014

Versatile Blogger Award || Triple Threat

A blessing today...being nominated for another blog award and being able to sit down and make THREE new posts today! Hence the title. (Sorry for the overload today...but it sure was fun! ;) )

Thank you so much to Ireland from Ireland Rhea for nominating me for this award

1. I'm eating supper as I type this
2. My middle name came from one of my great grandmothers.
3. I just ate banana chips this week after about 7 years of not eating banana.
4. I love reading books that the musicals I watch were based off of.
5. I feel cold most of the time no matter what the weather is like.
6. I have lived in three different states.
7. I've read through the entire Bible one and half times.

I would like to nominate all my readers for this award! I appreciate each and every one of you! If you have a blog, please leave a link to your blog in the comments! If not, feel free to comment with 7 random facts about yourself if you like! :)


2 comments:

  1. Fun post! That's a long time to not eat bananas. :) Was it for health or just because you didn't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paige! I had stopped eating bananas because my stomach used to hurt after eating them. I'm not sure why...it may have been an immune system thing. I developed some random food intolerances/ allergies shortly before I was diagnosed with UC that went away after I got it under control.

      Delete