Monday, December 8, 2014

Hello

Well, after about an 8 week break, I'm back. The reason from my long break? I got married! 

I was in a long distance relationship for 5 years and engaged for just under two months. We had actually talked about getting married less than one month after we started dating and both agreed that we would want a short engagement if we decided to get married some day. God's timing is certainly best. We never would have thought that after waiting 5 years to get engaged that we would be married less than two months afterwards. 

Following the wedding I moved more than 300 miles, so I'm still trying to get my bearings straight here, but there are a few posts in the works. I sewed my wedding dress from Edelweiss Pattern's Liesl's Party Dress. I added wedding/love Bible verses to the backs of index card sized painting of bluebirds that are pictured in another post on here, and there may be a tutorial for a blue bird banner.

The past few months have been an incredible journey and I'm very excited to share some of that with all of you in the upcoming posts!

I'm still planning on keeping my Tuesday and Friday schedule, so please subscribe and check back for new posts! 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, how exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait to see your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Jill, congratulations!!! That came as a shock to me! All the best and God's blessings to you and your husband as you start your new life together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jill!! Looking forward to more pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to each of you for the congratulations! It is so nice to return to such sweet comments again after a blogging break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jill! May you be blessed in this new and exciting season of your life! :)
    ~Sarah~
    http://allthingsvintage-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! It certainly has been an exciting blessing thus far! :)

      Delete