Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday Cables || A Season Ahead

I had a different subject planned for today, but that didn't work out so This is basically going to be another Etsy update. I've got a few different things in the shop now. If you'd like to take a look just click the "Etsy" tab under the banner and that will take you right to my shop. 

I'm finally learning how to work a season ahead and I'm really starting to enjoy making multiples of things which has really surprised me! I'm sure some people wish we were a season ahead so they wouldn't have to shovel snow again until next winter!

Here's a little peek at what I was working on today. 10 bunnies and 10 tails. They're all put together now. This was just after I'd finished all the crocheting.



I know most of you have some pretty amazing crafting abilities, but if anyone has a questions about custom ordering something, I would love to talk about it! 

8 comments:

  1. ohhhh they are just adorable. i am a knitter, i started last summer and i have made about 30 hats, for all the peeps i love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to get better at knitting! Making handmade gifts is so much fun! I think it's neat to give someone something that is truly one of a kind! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bethany! They look slightly cuter now with all the ends woven in. ;)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on being ahead of the game. :) The bunnies are cute! Are they decorations as is, part of a larger project, or do they have a household function?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige! The bunnies are now made into two separate banners.

      Delete
  4. How fun...
    I too sew in multiples [sometimes].. I have twin granddaughters.. and when I am making dresses for them..It seems easier to do this way.. ALso , have 2 more granddaughters..so lots of fun sewing for all of them.. Thank you for coming by my blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twins! That's wonderful! I've seen some of the multiples projects on your blog. They look great!!

      Delete