Friday, March 6, 2015

Favorite Things Friday || Winter Wonders

Very short post today!! Please pardon the funky sized/fuzzy pics again.  I'm stuck using my iPad because of time constraints. Bleh.

I just wanted to quickly share a couple of products that are on my nightstand that I have gotten tons of use out of this winter!


Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. I can't remember if I've mentioned this on the blog before or not. It was part of a wedding shower gift from my Aunt and it is amazing! There was a hand salve and lotion in the gift too which I have used, but this stuff smells wonderful! If you like citrus scents you will love this. The best part is it works just as great as it smells. Not only do I put it on my cuticles, I put it on the tips of my fingers when they're dry and even on my knuckles if they need some tlc. And shhh....don't tell him I told you, but my husband even uses the cuticle cream too! 


This stuff is my lip balm, or "Lip Junk" as the packaging says, of choice on the nightstand. Yes, it's called Chicken Poop. It's all natural made of beeswax, essential oils, and vitamin E. I have a couple other lip balms, a cherry Chapstick that I keep in my purse and a Burt's Bees in the medicine cabinet. The Chicken Poop is what I use at night before I go to bed. It's not tinted or flavored (except slightly by the oils) and the lavender oil in it is very relaxing to smell before going to sleep.


Hope you enjoyed this short post!
What are your favorite balms and lotions to use in the winter?
Do you like to use them in the morning or at night?





No comments:

Post a Comment