Yet again, it's late Tuesday night and I'm taking a grainy picture with my iPad and trying to bring spur of the moment ideas to life. That's basically the general process of how each post comes into being. I'll get a little more organized someday, I hope.
The spur of the moment idea is a new series for Tuesdays. Life is getting busier. I have a 45 hour work week between both jobs next week. That is a 17 hour jump from what I will be working this week! The influx of posts that I thought might happen, well, that was before I check my schedule! Anyway, I thought a series would be good. Something I can write a post for any day when I have some free time. Check back next Tuesday for something both fashion and crafting related. I'm pretty excited about it!
Here's a fun little survey in the meantime.
1. What is the closest thing to you right now that is red? A stitch counter. Seriously.
2. What is your ring tone? I always have my phone on vibrate. It was Moon River on my old phone.
3. What color is your favorite pillow? Um, white. My pillow cases vary. I use two pillows and don't have any matching pillowcases so they're always different colors. I don't have a favorite. I love both my pillows equally.
4. Is there an animal that creeps you out? Yeah! Aye-ayes. That one long claw they have...their faces...their fur...pardon me while I shudder.
5. Ever have stitches? Only when I had my wisdom teeth removed.
6. Have you ever seen northern lights? Yes, faintly one Halloween they were visible I don't really remember it all that well though.
7. Are you wearing nail polish? Yep, on my toes, L'oreal Lacey Lilac.
8. What shoes did you wear today? Men's sneakers. When I got hired at JoAnn Fabrics I needed comfortable black shoes. K-Mart didn't have any women's sneakers in black and I didn't have anytime to shop around. They're really comfortable though!
9. What’s one thing you’re really good at cooking? Ha! I like baking treats, which I do more often than "cooking" meals and stuff. I love using our 1950s cookie press to make orange shortbread cookies. I haven't done it for a while though. I'm not patient enough to let the dough chill long enough.
10. What is your dream job? I always wanted to do musical theatre but I get way too nervous at auditions. I recently found out that you can apprentice to become a seamstress so I think I will be looking into that pretty soon!
11. Where were you 3 hours ago? Eating supper in my room and checking Facebook.
12. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Ha! My room is pink! I'm pretty sure all 4 walls are within 10 feet of me.
13. What are you wearing right now? Bright coral-y orange sweat pants and a New York City T-shirt.
14. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No, but I made one.
15. What do you want to know about the future? I'll leave that in Gods hands.
Thanks for reading!