For months I had been planning on blogging while my nephew was here and that obviously didn't happen. I'm sorry, but not sorry and not in a rude way.
The past couple of weeks I really had hoped to blog. Meeting my first nephew for the first time for his first birthday was amazing! He lives 3,000 miles away so I just soaked up every minute! Every cuddle, every coo, every squeal, and every smile. There were so many smiles!
Thank you all for being so understanding. Things should be back to normal here on the blog by next Tuesday.
A while ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award again by Paige of Style For Real Life and Ireland of Ireland Rhea, so here are their questions and my answers. :)
1) What is the long term goal for your blog?
Honestly, I would hope that even more people would enjoy it and give comments and suggestions, etc. on my posts, but one long term goal I may take some flack for is wanting to be able to pay at least one bill (aka medicine) with the income from people clicking on ads. That would be great mainly because I know blogging is something I can do if I have a UC flare and can't actually get to work.
2) What have you enjoyed the most about blogging so far?
I LOVE being able to write about things I enjoy and love seeing the comments from people who enjoy reading my posts! :)
3) Peanut butter + chocolate or mint + chocolate?
Mint and chocolate, no contest!!
4) For your birthday, would you rather have your mom or sister
cook you special meal or go out to eat?
We usually order Chinese food, so it's kind of a combo of the two. No family member cooks for me, but we don't go out.
5) Series or stand alone books?
I enjoy series, but I don't read much and often go long stretches between books.
6) What version of the Bible do you prefer?
I have an NKJV teen study Bible that I LOVE! Currently reading NIV though.
7) Do you journal your studies in scripture?
No, but I do quite a bit of underlining and a little writing in the margins of my Bible.
8) If you were to host a period costume event, what era would it be?
Either 1860s or 1940s.
9) Do you spend your day in bare feet, socks, or shoes?
Mostly socks if I'm just around the house.
10) If you could have a gift card to any clothing store, including online, what would it be for? Eshakti, I think.
11) If I were to visit you in your hometown, what would be the first place you'd want me to see? The library! It's so cool!
1. What is your eye color?
2. How do you feel about pink?
I don't mind it. I have had both a bright pink (by choice at age 13) and a pale pink (color it was when we moved in) room. Though just before we moved I had repainted my room to a light blue/gray.
3. Are you a techie?
No, I am a strong believer in googling to solve tech problems though.
4. What's your life philosophy?
5. How would you describe yourself in three words?
I'm just me. :)
6. Do you have Netflix?
7. What was the last thing you ate?
Crunch Berries Cereal.
8. Out of anyone in the world (survival experts excluded), who would you choose to be stranded on an island with?
Hm....this is such a difficult one. Moses? He lead a whole nation of people through the wilderness for 40 years. ;)
9. What's in your purse right now?
Wallet, gum, phone, camera. I know there's more, but I can't think of it off the top of my head.
10. What famous female figure, dead or alive, would you like to have over for tea?
I can't decide between Mary or Martha.
11. Which book character would you change lives with for a week?
I would like to nominate my readers who also blog for this award. I know there are a few of you whose blogs I have yet to really discover in depth. So please, feel free to post your blog name and a link in the comments!!